Thursday, February 6, 2014

Arashi Tokyo Location Trip 2014

Hellloooo!!! Konnichiwa!!!! Genki de Irassharundesyouka???

I`m back with another part of Tokyo!! Just a short one day trip…. but a lot of fun!
This time I went to, you can say recent location places… but there were not many Arashi`s stuff in the city. I think it`s because they don`t have any special project around this time but I found Choco Jun`s stuff at some places!!

1.       Hie Shrine
It`s located at Chiyoda-ku, and you can get there by metro Ginza line and stop at Tameikesannou station.
I bet Nino`s fan know this place! Yes! He came here for Nippon Chousa End year SP shooting!


Here, when he made mistake walk in the middle of the stair!

 He is afraid to touch water in the morning winter! LOL


 He was praying and tossing 5 yen coin to call God!




And the last step is fortune draw!




I got *Luck* one! Yeay!

Some said that JE people came to this shrine for Hatsumode this year! They used to come to Meiji Jingu though.

2.       Budoukan
It`s located near Yasukuni Shrine. Stop at Kudanshita Station of Hanzomo line or Tozai line.
24 hour TV is held here every year!



3.       Hiroo no Kare
It`s located at Shibuya-ku. Take Metro Hibiya Line and make stop at Hiroo Station. Maybe It`s a little bit difficult to find the shop but you can get there in 5 minutes walking.



Yup… This restaurant is one of Kudoi Mise in Shiyagare (2013.10.26)! Jun likes curry at this restaurant a lot! The shop is very small but the owner is really nice. I hardly found which one the entrance because the door was blocked by customer chair.

The owner found out that I was Arashi`s fan! LOL He told me many things about the shooting. It was 1 am in the morning. And in 3 days after the filming, Aiba came again privately. LOL



Because many fans came here to eat and order the same thing what Arashi`s ate, he called it, Arashi`s Kare! LOL

 I ordered different topping but It`s good! Arashi`s Kare is 980 ¥ for lunch.

The owner and a mark from AnS



This one is made by fan right in the front of Aiba`s seat! (I sat here too anyway! lol)



4.       Yebisu Garden Place
It`s located 10 minutes walking from Ebisu Station. 1 station before Hiroo Station from Naka Meguro Station.
Not much here! But this place was famous because of Hanadan. It`s the location for Hanadan 1 when Tsukasa was waiting for Makino who came late.

Unfortunately, there was bazar at that time so I couldn`t get a good angle.

5.       Kabukiza Ginza
Take Ginza Line and stop at Higashi Ginza Station. 
I think this episode of Shiyagare (2013.06.01) was the first time they filmed outside the studio. This episode was really fun.

The rooftop garden at floor 5.






It`s the roof where they were trying to find a different crave. Unfortunately I couldn`t find it. Lol





 Unfortunately I can`t enter the main room unless I buy the stage play ticket! I also forgot about Taiyaki too.

6.       Odaiba Fuji TV
Yup I came here again. Nothing special this time. But I got these there.
Shitsuren Chocolatier poster



Yasashi Jikan at Furano`s filming location corner.


Ikuta Toma new movie`s costume.



7.       Ohno`s Shibuya Crepes
Last year Shiyagare New Year SP, ochan challenged dress like a girl and walked around Shibuya. He ate Crepes and took purikura too.



I ordered same thing, Apple Cinnamon Nama Crème. Not my favorite but not bad. Lol




The game center he took purikura is right beside the crepe shop.




8.       Tsukuba University
LOL I made this far!
Riida came here for Kakeru Tabi (2013.03.27) where he visited Robot Research Center and met robot that can dance Arashi`s song.
I forgot what research center he visited so I was just able to take this rocket picture. Just for info, this campus is really huge so it won`t be easy to get the right place and take the same picture where he was.



9.       Shinagawa Station
Last year when I came to this station, I didn`t know that this station was used for filming Platina Data. So… I came here again! Lol









10.   Yokohama Landmark
This mall was used for Mannequin Autumn 2011 SP. I don`t think I will come again because it`s all branded. Even I don`t know what brand is that. I understand why Riida gave up looking for clothes and ended up eating curry. There was not many shops in there and I could even count how many people was there at that time. 





Restaurant where Riida ate curry.





The ladder where Nino was trying his best to find the clothes before time up.
Actually this is not that tiring like it looks like.



  A bench where Nino coordinated his clothes.




 Apparently they also entered next building for shopping. I missed a lot of spots here.

That`s all for this time. Once again, I didn`t plan this trip so I didn`t re watch the video again! I mistook the angle and missed a lot of things. 





1 comment:

  1. Hi! your post on arashi related places are really helpful. i'm going to tokyo tomorrow. how can i go to the place where ohno ate the crepes? really wanna go there!!

    ReplyDelete