Friday, January 18, 2013

Arashi's Roke Tour in Tokyo! part 3

In the first day of 2013 I went to climb Mt. Takao. Wow!!! Hiking in the New Year!! XDD In Japan there’s a tradition visiting temple on new year eve and some people climb mountain to see the first sunrise! I wanted to go too, but it was really cold and I felt that mountain in the night was scary. ^^

Why Mt. Takao?? It's because Arashi has been here for Arashi ni Shiyagare! XDD

I took train, Keio line, from Shinjuku to Takao-zan station around 8 am. It took 1 hour to get to the station and I walked about 2 minutes to reach the gate.



There are 7 tracks you can choose to explore Mt. Takao. But of course I chose track No. 1 like what Arashi did. Moreover it’s the easiest track. You can hiking by walking or riding cable car or lift to some point. Arashi rode cable car! But I thought I could enjoy the view more by riding lift. Both of them cost 400 yen.



There was a lot of people came that day and most of them were family. I was very excited when I saw the shop which sell Tengu Yaki! It’s kind of Taiyaki. Nino and Jun was lost to eat it!


It taste good but I prefer usual taiyaki. hihihi


Walk along the path and you can find this. This tree is really big!


The octopus statue. Everyone touches it's head! I don't know what for. XDD




At this point there are two paths you can choose, stair path or usual slope.
Honestly the stair path was not that tiring!!! XDD


This is the point where the winner (Jun, Sho, Aiba) ate their price. But when I was there they just sold dango! But there is an ice cream shop that an interesting board in front of their shop.

It look like Arashi has eaten there but Arashi hasn’t eaten there. XDDDD

I couldn’t get a good capture of the temple because there were a lot of people who came to pray.


Don’t forget to draw Mikuji (fortune)! Love fortune!




My result was same with Nino! Yeay!!!!!!!

Arashi stopped their exploring here but I went to the top! The track was really friendly and the scenery was really beautiful! I think the best time to climb is on autumn or spring with the yellow red leaves or sakura.
I could see Mt. Fuji from the top!!!! It’s big! Hahaha…


Unfortunately I didn’t stop by at Soba restaurant where they ate before. I didn’t have much time because I wanted to visit Asakusa and Sky Tree.

Next is the last day~









No comments:

Post a Comment