Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Arashi's Roke Tour in Tokyo! part 1


I happened to be in Tokyo for 4 days spending my winter holiday so I brought my self to Arashi related spots! XDD Maa…. It was not coincidence though I planned it before! XDD

1.       Keikarou

Ok! I think this one is the most visit place for Arashic!! Well, it’s not located in Tokyo exactly but it takes only 40 minutes to get there.
Route : Board on JR Chuo/sobu line for Chiba Station and get off at Makuhari hongou Station. Yellow strip train!  (I used my Tokyo Furii Kippu until Nishi Funebashi Station and paid 160 yen until Makuhari hongou)




 Get out from the exit gate and take exit in your left hand side. After you exit from the station turn left and walk along the road on the bridge.



When you reach the traffic light, cross the road on the right and walk down this street.

Less than 3 minutes you will find a simple white based house on the left side. (When I got there, there was not really long line but it took hours to get in the restaurant.)

When you get in the line the waitress will ask your name and for how many people. (In my case, because it was winter the waitress lent my friend and me blankets. What a nice service!! ^^) When you get closer to the door the waitress will ask your order. (I think I waited for an hour and there I saw a Taiwanese couple sitting wait for her turn. I gathered my courage to greet them and asked them if we could share table. Ohh…. And yes! Arashi’s fan is always nice! I cut my other hour to wait and could sit in the table 30 minutes later!!!!! ^^; But once I entered the restaurant they made us wait before got in the table. There were many Aiba’s fan-made picture, doll and others.



 

 My order was a lunch set and Mabo Tofu.

 It was delicious! The best mabo tofu I ever eat! ^^
They served us with popcorn at first and tea at the last.

The restaurant is not really big but full of Aiba and Arashi’s stuff! Most of them are happy birthday wishes for Aiba. I bet they received a lot of stuff from fans and change the decoration regularly!

I happened to see Aiba’s Papa when he got out from the kitchen. I’m not sure about his mother but I think a short cut hair beautiful woman who charged in cashier when I was waiting was his mother.


 And the note book where you can write your message to Aiba!
Most of the people wait in the line were girls but there was also family and man.

2.       Fuji TV Station

I think Speaking of Odaiba is not Gundam Statue or Rainbow Bridge for me. It’s Fuji TV Station!! The building itself is unique and when I got there, there was like a Fuji TV event and one of the booths is VS Arashi booth.

It was raining and the wind was really strong! >.< But I managed to get the ticket for 7.20 pm rolling coin tower! Yeay!!!!

There’s still two hours before I could play so I went around and there was like Fuji TV program exhibition at 6th floor.



There are also big Arashi’s drama posters since Saigo no yakusoku until now, I think.

 I found this station was really fun and interesting.

There were 2 machines inside the booth and they were big! The coins were heavier than I thought before!! They let us play for 1 game but unfortunately the other player in my table dropped the coins so fast! I just played for 3 rounds! T___T When the game ended they gave me a sticker.

Camera is forbidden but how could it stop me taking pictures!!!! XDDDD



What a really coincidence I met again with the Taiwanese couple at VS booth after separating at Keikarou. Moreover her number was right after me! XDDD


Continue at the next stop~



  

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    ...
    Is "http://niihumz.typepad.com" your site?
    I don't know to say clearly ... I don't know to use typepad. I want to comment on http://niihumz.typepad.com/ to say "Thank you to post two translations Nino More It."

    ReplyDelete